|Title||Writer, Supervising Producer|
|Origin||Pine Brook, NJ, USA|
Adam Armus is a writer and co-executive producer for the show Heroes and a consulting producer for Heroes Reborn. Armus joined the crew as a supervising producer immediately after the pilot episode. He was promoted to co-executive producer for the second season and reprised this role for the third season. In addition to writing Heroes episodes, he (along with writing partner Kay Foster) also wrote the Destiny webisodes, and helped produce the Slow Burn webisodes.
No stranger to television, Adam Armus has written episodes for several prime time hit television shows, including Xena: Warrior Princess and The Practice. He was also a producer on the series Kevin Hill. Following Heroes and Heroes Reborn, Adam was a writer and producer for Outlaw, The Following, American Odyssey (which he also co-created), and The Goldbergs.
- The Line
- Angels and Monsters
- Our Father
- I Am Sylar
- Jump, Push, Fall
- The Wall
- Adam and Kay Foster met in 1991 in a sitcom-writing class at UCLA. They combined the scripts they were writing for the class, and have been writing partners ever since.
- Tim Kring said that it was Adam Armus who came up with the famous catchphrase "save the cheerleader, save the world". He just blurted it out, and NBC ran with it.
- Adam was once a lawyer, specializing in real estate and corporate law.
- Interview with Adam Armus and Kay Foster at Heroes Wiki, 1/15/08
- Adam Armus answers fan questions, 9/15/08
- Adam Armus answers "Behind the Eclipse" questions, 10/23/08
- Interview with Adam Armus and Kay Foster about Destiny at Heroes Wiki, 12/13/08