Heroes Wiki is shutting down permanently on June 1 2020. For more information please see here.
After his encounter with Matt Parkman, a mysterious mark is visible on Ted Sprague's neck.
|First appearance:||Nothing to Hide|
- Eric Doyle
- Richard Drucker
- Hana Gitelman (left shoulder)
- Isaac Mendez (right shoulder)
- Matt Neuenberg
- Matt Parkman (right shoulder)
- Claude Rains (right shoulder)
- Ted Sprague (left shoulder)
- West Rosen (right shoulder)
- 1 About
- 1.1 Nothing to Hide
- 1.2 Seven Minutes to Midnight
- 1.3 Graphic Novel:Wireless, Part 4
- 1.4 Graphic Novel:How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1
- 1.5 Graphic Novel:How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2
- 1.6 Unexpected
- 1.7 Company Man
- 1.8 Graphic Novel:The Death of Hana Gitelman, Part 1
- 1.9 Kindred
- 1.10 Out of Time
- 1.11 Graphic Novel:Special
- 1.12 Dying of the Light
- 1.13 Graphic Novel:From the Files of Primatech, Part 6
- 2 Heroes Evolutions
- 3 Notes
- 4 Gallery
- 5 See Also
Each man's new mark consists of a pair of short parallel lines. They both appear in nearly the same spot on the neck.
At FBI Headquarters, Audrey and Matt interrogate Ted. Matt and Ted discuss their similar experiences: interacting with The Haitian, blacking out, being abducted, waking up with cuts and bruises, feeling sick, and getting headaches. Ultimately, the two men bond when they show each other the strange mark on their necks.
Ted elaborates on the day he doesn't remember. He was in Kansas a few months ago. He went to the hotel bar where he saw a couple from Wyoming, a few professors, and a student from Haiti. The next thing he knew he woke up in his car two days later in Arizona with cuts and bruises on him.
Ted and Hana find common ground in the marks on their necks. Hana shows Ted the blueprints for a needle she believes was used to make the Mark.
Ted tracks down the needle's manufacturer in Billings, MT. Entering the Pharmatech Industrial Building, he interrogates a scientist about the needle, and learns that the mark is the result of the injection of a radioactive isotope, usually used to track wild animals.
At Ted's cabin, Hana reveals the mark on her neck. At Peter's apartment, Claude and Peter discuss Isaac's absence. Claude says that the missing person awakes missing days, having bruises; he shows Peter his mark, which has clearly aged. Later, at Isaac's studio, Peter pulls Isaac's shirt collar down to reveal the mark on his neck.
At a cemetery, Matt meets Ted. Ted tells Matt that he found out that the Company uses the mark to track them. Hana appears and tells them that the mark comes from a pneumatic needle that injects a radioisotope for tracking viruses in Africa.
After Claire and West kiss, Claire notices the mark on West's right shoulder. She asks about it, and he explains that a few years earlier, he was riding his bike to school, only to wake up in his bed; the last thing he could remember was the look of a man with horn-rimmed glasses.
- One of the notes in Sylar's file on primatechpaper.com states "radio isotope injection on delivery," implying that Sylar might also have the mark.
- According to his case file (password: MPggtn75x) at primatechpaper.com, Matt Parkman's scar is on the left side of his neck. However, Matt's Mark has been seen on his right side (Nothing to Hide).
- When Claude showed his aged mark to Peter, it was on his right shoulder (Unexpected); however, in 1988 Angela is shown to have injected him in the left side of his neck (From the Files of Primatech, Part 6).
The mark is first noticed on Ted Sprague.
Matt Parkman notices the mark...
Hana Gitelman calls her mark "strange incisions".
Hana shows Mr. Bennet the mark on her neck.
- For other uses of mark, see mark (disambig).
- For characters with the Mark, see characters with the Mark.
|Other Things: Artwork • Catchphrases • Clothing • Documents • Drugs • Food • Items • Jewelry • Media • Medical Conditions • Money • Phones • Publications • Research • Technology • Vehicles • Weapons|