Strong winds blow when Alice is angry.
|Held by:||Alice Shaw|
|Ability to:||Control the weather|
Weather control is the ability to manipulate weather conditions and related natural phenomena.
- The Croatian also has this ability. (Faces, Part 1)
- Albert Rossling had this ability. (Heroes Evolutions)
Alice Shaw has the ability to affect weather conditions for miles around her location and can target specific weather effects, such as lightning strikes, in her immediate vicinity. She has stopped rain showers, caused snow to fall in the desert, created violent sandstorms, and created severe thunderstorms. She can aim lightning from her thunderstorms at targets of her choice. Alice's ability seems to manifest unintentionally depending on her mood. Both sandstorms and thunderstorms have formed in response to her feelings of rage and fear. She notes that when she was once angry at her father, a hailstorm demolished his car. She may also have the ability to levitate using the wind, as evidenced when Angela follows her up a flight of a stairs and into a large clearing, yet she is no where to be seen. (1961)
Alice gets scared, creating powerful winds...
...which are strong enough to knock Chandra back...
Angered, Alice creates lighting, trying to hit Angela...
- In Out of Time, Bob shows Nathan a newspaper clipping from the Miami Bugle entitled Snow Falls in Miami. The article further illustrates that this occurred throughout parts of central Florida. Bob tells Nathan that the headline could have read Tsunami Wipes Out Eastern Seaboard, implying that the snow may have been due to weather control. It has yet to be specified whether it was due to someone controlling the weather, or who that person may have been.
- For the ability to manipulate electricity, see electric manipulation.
- For other uses of manipulation, see manipulation (disambig).